For a long time, batteries in heating systems served only to heat the room and few people paid attention to their appearance. But in modern architecture, even a radiator can be not just a heating device, but an integral part of the interior. In this article we will tell you how to choose designer terma radiators and what their advantages are.
Why do more and more people prefer designer radiators?
It would seem like just a heating system battery, but if you choose not a simple, but a designer radiator, you will immediately get a lot of advantages:
- aesthetic appearance of the heating device, which will make the interior more harmonious and conceptual;
- practicality, for example, it is impossible to install ordinary radiators in rooms with panoramic windows, but special low design devices are perfect;
- high safety during operation, since every manufacturer of designer radiators values its name and reputation and will not allow the use of low-quality materials.
These devices undergo rigorous testing at the factory, which in turn guarantees a longer service life and safety during operation.
Problems that a designer radiator in the interior can solve:
- Heating. This is absolutely natural, because any battery, no matter what it is, is installed in the heating system precisely for this purpose.
- Define style. Depending on the style that it is decided to set for the room, different heating devices can be installed.
- Zoning of the premises. This effect can be achieved by using radiators of a non-standard shape or a battery color that contrasts with the color scheme of the rest of the room.
Operational advantages of designer radiators:
- Strength. Heating devices have a reinforced design that allows them to withstand even significant mechanical stress.
- Withstands high pressure. Due to constant quality control and checks at all stages of production, radiators are highly durable and can withstand pressures of up to 16 bar.
- High temperature resistance: 110 degrees Celsius. The radiator material will withstand the specified temperature without any negative consequences and the formation of all kinds of microcracks and deformations.
- Long service life. This is achieved to a greater extent due to the internal treatment of radiators with special anti-corrosion materials.
Such radiators not only look good, but also perfectly perform their main function (they warm the room).
What types of designer radiators are there?
Like classic batteries, designer radiators can be panel, tubular or sectional. The main features will most often be non-standard materials, the original shape of the battery and, of course, the original color range.
Non-standard materials for the production of radiators:
- Copper. It not only has excellent thermal conductivity properties, but also perfectly accentuates the retro interior.
- Stone. An environmentally friendly material that can function properly even in rooms with low temperatures.
- Glass. Most often these are two-layer radiators; one layer will heat the room, and the second will perform a decorative function.
- Natural wood. Looks great in wooden houses and apartments, the style of which is designed to evoke antiquity.
- Precious metals. Almost always, platinum, gold or silver is used only as a coating for less expensive metals, but nevertheless, this does not reduce the “wow” effect of such a heating system radiator.
How to choose designer radiators?
Based on the above, you can decide which radiator will suit the style of your home. But we recommend consulting with a specialist. With its help, you will select a design device taking into account the number of window openings, room area, ceiling height, etc.